Smooth or plump your way to natural looking results that last.
Vollure is a filler used to soften the appearance of facial folds (such as nasolabial folds). This filler is made of a synthetic substance known as hyaluronic acid, and is FDA-Approved to last up to 18-months. Vollure is thin enough to render a soft and natural cosmetic improvement, but thick enough to last.
- Avoid using aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen), St. John’s wort, or high doses of vitamin E supplements. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Plan to arrive to the office an hour prior to your scheduled appointment time for topical numbing.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching the treated area for the first six hours following treatment, so you do not accidentally injure your skin while the area is numb. After six hours, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Avoid exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) or cold.
- Avoid taking aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St John’s wort, or high doses of vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- After treatment some swelling, redness, pain, bruising, or tenderness may occur. These are typically mild and normally last less than 14 days.